In order to access the eLab environment at the College of Business at Colorado State University you will need to be on campus or connected to the CSU Global Protect VPN. You will also need to have the remote desktop client installed. Windows computers have this preinstalled. Apple devices can download the client from the Apple App Store
Download the preconfigured RDP file
1. Go to https://elab.busdom.colostate.edu/
2. Login with your Colostate\NetID and password
3. Download the RDP file "eLab 2019 Collection"
4. When you download this file you will open it. (You can move the file to your desktop so you do not have to download it up in the future)
5. Log in with your Colostate\NetID and password (You may need to click use other account)